As expected because of my crizotinib resistance, blood cancer markers are still shooting up.
|Date||CA 125||CA 19.19|
|Normal||<= 35||<= 26|
|16 Nov||329||Not tested|
|Feb||Mayo does not use||Mayo does not use|
Still, I feel better than I have since my diagnosis. Like, before radiosurgery I felt normal. We hiked *so much* in Japan and all I got were sore feet. For the first time since my diagnosis, there were moments when cancer wasn’t even in my thoughts.
Still, there’s no denying that my tumors are growing. At this point it’s a waiting game for the lorlatinib to see if that will help.
We don’t expect the Pfizer compassionate use delivery to come through to Hong Kong for another 4 weeks or so. A month’s worth of the Mayo-prescribed lorlatinib was only just delivered to Texas yesterday (it’s over 2 weeks late there). I’m thinking about waiting for the second month’s delivery at the end of April and then picking up both months and finishing my dental work out there.
In the meantime, my oncologist offered traditional chemo but, since I’ve been feel amazing, I decided to decline. I’m still taking crizotinib because of something called tumor drug addiction that will cause the cancer to grow even faster when I stop. I’m hooked on the Xalkori until I start the next thing.