Hi! I’m so grateful for all the kind messages and emails and am heartbroken that I can’t always find the time to write back personally. Just to make sure you get the information you need ASAP, here are the answers to my most frequently asked questions:
How are you?
I am awesome, thank you! I sincerely hope you are, too.
I’ve had no active cancer since 2019 but suffer the effects of post-treatment brain radiation necrosis. Read the article for more details but I can’t always speak clearly, write, or even read and count. It ebbs and flows and explains the increase in typos since 2021, lol.
Where have you been?/ What are you up to?/ Why haven’t I heard from you?
Lately, I’ve been crazy busy helping my husband, Brad, finish CANCER/EVOLUTION, a docuseries on the metabolic theory of cancer featuring heroes like Dr. Thomas Seyfried, Travis Christofferson, Dr. Nasha Winters, Dr. Valter Longo, Dr. Jason Fung, Miriam Kalamian, Jane McLelland, Jess Higgins Kelley, and so many more. Learn more and watch clips at https://cancerevolution.film/.
The rest of my time is divided between replying to messages and emails; writing and editing for this blog, my socials and YouTube; taking care of my little family; and my continued healing – lots of sleep each night, at least an hour walking in nature each day, 3 hours of hyperbaric oxygen therapy a week, regular infrared saunas, daily meditation, preparing healing meals, yoga, etc. It’s busy but I love every minute of it.
I, or my loved, one was just diagnosed with cancer. Can you help me?
I’m so deeply sorry for what you are going through. I’ve done my best to make this website as helpful as possible and continue to work at it. There’s also an archive of information at https://www.instagram.com/cancerVme for those who prefer that platform.
I’m no longer taking new clients for any reasonable fee as I focus on the projects above but here are some other practitioners and coaches:
- Dr. Charles Meakin has been my integrative oncologist on three continents and is my go-to for off label drugs. Find him at MeakinMetabolicCare.com
- Alison Gannett is wonderful and very knowledgeable
- Miriam Kalamian, author of Keto for Cancer, still coaches
- Dr. Nasha Winters no longer coaches but has trained many practitioners.
- Pablo Kelly would be a wonderful coaching resource – especially for those with brain tumors
Some others I’ve met but haven’t worked with closely:
- Patricia Daly, author of the Ketogenic Kitchen
- “Dr V” offers private coaching targeted at those with breast cancer.
- Martha Tettenborn, author of Hacking Chemo
- Remission Nutrition was founded by Jess Kelly
Sadly, as these treatments are new there aren’t many practitioners or clinics. I intend to start a database as the next project after the documentary.
A few I know of now (note, I haven’t personally talked to anyone related to these clinics; I’ve just come across them in my research or heard about them from others):
- Chemothermia Oncology Center
- Sakharoff Health Integrative Protocol
- Create Cures Foundation (OK, I do know Longo personally but still can’t vouch for the clinic)
- European Keto-Live Centre (Not fully open but could potentially provide European resources they’re open yet)
Still, if you think there’s a benefit to a chat, I do very rare, absurdly expensive one-time consults. I hate that I don’t have the bandwidth to provide the ongoing support that the folks above can. My prices have always been stupid expensive because of demand and now they’re worse because of opportunity cost. My priority is to get this information to as many people as possible.
Have you heard of Joe Tippens?
Fenbendazole is actually the animal version of mebendazole, which is part of my Care Oncology protocol. It can be an option for people who aren’t able to access mebendazole. Personally, though I’ve been cancer-free since 2019, I continue taking mebendazole daily.
Have you heard of deuterium depletion, ferroptosis, hypothermia for cancer, cryoablation for cancer, Joe Dispenza, Mark Lintern’s Cell Suppression Theory, Rick Simpson Oil, copper depletion, paleolithic ketogenic diet, peptide neoantigen vaccines, __fill in the blank__?
Probably. Cancer is an interest of mine, too 😉 If there’s a topic you’ll like me to prioritize writing about, let me know! And I’m always keen to learn more.