I don’t normally eat tofu, but when I do, it’s in this dressing.
I like tofu a lot, I’m just conflicted on soy and usually eat it in fermented form like tempeh or miso.
I have food blog writer’s block and you probably don’t want an anecdote about preparing this dish with my abuela when I was a little girl before getting to the recipe, anyway, so let the above thoughts on tofu suffice.
And this: This is a super fresh-tasting, herby dressing that would be great on any salad or as a dip for vegetables. This whole salad is really like “crudites and dip in a bowl,” I realize now. Not a bad concept and not bad in execution if I do say so myself.
Macro Breakdown per serving (a serving is 1/2 the recipe)
Total Carbs 23g | Fiber 9g | Net carbs 14g | Protein 19g | Fat 21g
Always weigh and measure your own ingredients to ensure accurate tracking.
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Cuisine: Vegan Keto
- Servings: 2
- Calories: 335
- 8 oz soft, organic tofu, drained and cubed
- 1 tbs nutritional yeast
- zest of 1 organic lemon
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 bunch fresh dill, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- Himalayan or Celtic sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 1 organic cucumber, diced
- 1 organic tomato, diced
- 1/4 c organic spring onion, sliced
- 1/2 c raw walnuts, chopped
1Make the dressing by combining all ingredients in a food processor and blending until msooth.
2Toss the salad with the dressing and serve.